Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Junior Contracts Administrator
We are a commercial building company based in the St George Area who carries out a variety of private, government and institutional projects mainly within the Sydney Metropolitan area.
Our clients include Railcorp, Ausgrid, Public Works, and other government and private organisations.
We have a history of providing excellent results for our clients which has generated repeat business and continued growth.
You will be working directly with the Project Managers and estimators of the company and gain valuable experience in contracts administration.
Your responsibilities would include the development of construction and tender packages, budgeting and cost control, purchasing, quality assurance, ohs, environmental management, working with Timberline, variations and programming etc.
• Have completed or be currently in your last year studying a building associated degree / diploma.
• Be able to work full time or part time due to your continuing studies.
• Have a general understanding of construction.
• Have good communication and organizational skills.
• Have the ability to use your initiative and want to further yourself within the construction industry.
We are offering ????? ????? and support to further your career as well as a young and vibrant work environment.
Salary negotiable subject to experience