Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Infrastructure Solutions Designer/Integrator/Lead
Leading household name organisation
6 month contract
One of Australia's leading named organisations is in need of your skills as an Infrastructure Solutions Integrator. Offering ????? ?????, conference/training facilities, spacious open plan offices, shops, fitness centre & sporting facilities, childcare options along with several cafés, you will be thoroughly spoilt for choice.
This is a hands on role and your strong relationship management and engagement skills are essential in successfully implementing new projects and building collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders.
The role will see you:
- Being the primary technical lead for users by providing them with Infrastructure design & implementation services
- Managing the internal and external infrastructure delivery of services
- Supporting root cause analysis and rectification solutions
- Liase with the internal IT teams and external technology providers to develop new and synergised solutions that exceed expectations.
- Be a design and technical lead of up to 10 projects concurrently
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Solid experience as an Infrastructure Designer
- Broad infrastructure design and innovation experience with the ability to deliver high level and detailed level infrastructure designs across all platforms.
- Experience in designing and delivering ????? ????? middleware and internet-facing solutions
- Detailed understanding of IT Infrastructure architecture and emerging trends, with the ability to convey both cost conscious and delivery focused benefits to the customer
- Strong business focused communications and relationship building experience with both IT and business
- Leadership strengths and ability to negotiate and influence design and delivery outcomes that meet business requirements and align with IT architecture and strategic goals
Along with experience in working on the following types of projects:
- Business change
- Evaluation and selection
- Custom development
- Infrastructure deployment