Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Newly created role
Convenient CBD location
Take a step up in your career
With over 200 staff, this thriving law firm are looking for an experienced Secretary to step into a HR Assistant role. The firm are highly successful and work with some of Australia's top-tier clients, providing top quality service. Employees are provided with extensive support and training, including mentoring ????? ?????, study assistance, benefits and a positive and sociable working environment. The firm now have a newly created opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to assist two HR Advisors.
Within this varied and challenging role, your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling appointments and seminars
- Screening telephone calls
- Provide relief to payroll with processing leave
- File and document management
To be guaranteed an interview with this successful law firm, you must:-
- Have a minimum of 3 years proven Legal Secretarial experience
- Have strong technical skills, with intermediate to advanced MS Word Office
- Be highly motivated and able to act on your own initiative
- Demonstrate confident communication skills both written and oral
- Enjoy working as part of a busy team
Please note - HR Graduates will not be considered for this role
This firm is recruiting now! If you are looking for a change based within a successful law firm where you can put all your skills to use, here is an ideal opportunity for you! Apply now and find out more about this great career move.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact ????? ????? on (??) ???? ????.