Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Help Desk Support Specialist
WORK WITH A GREAT TEAM IN A GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT!
Stelvio is a dynamic technology company creating innovative technology solutions for the smash repair and insurance industries.
We are looking for a customer focused individual to join us on a full-time basis in our North Sydney office. The ideal candidate is someone who takes pride in helping customers successfully navigate technology, is passionate about technology, is motivated to learn and wants to play a part in our growth.
• Providing product application support to our customers by responding to their queries and assisting them in finding solutions
• Analysing, diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues
• Guiding our customers through the installation of our software and providing training on our products and their functionality
• Building customer confidence and establishing positive customer rapport
• A minimum of two years in a help desk role
• Excellent computer skills; Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office products
• Experience with PC security software; anti-virus programs and firewalls
• Solid knowledge of internet technologies
• A good understanding of web-based applications, and how to support them across diverse browsers
• Hands-on experience with Windows networking and TCP/IP connectivity
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• A strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
• A desire to learn and ability to grasp new concepts
We look forward to receiving you application. Please note only candidates with eligible work permits will be considered. No Agencies Please.