Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Graduate Accountant Role
Graduate Accountant Role Description
BlackWall is a vertically integrated property funds manager listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. We manage, develop and finance more than $450 million of income producing real estate on behalf of retail, high net worth and institutional property investors in Australia.
We are seeking an accountant to join our corporate accounting and finance team. This position will suit a candidate with an interest in property and funds management. The successful applicant will be supporting the Finance Team in all facets of financial management.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Daily processing of accounting entries across corporate, property, and fund accounts.
• Assisting in the completion of half yearly and yearly consolidated group financial statements and annual report.
• Assisting in the preparation of all facets of various fund financial statements.
• Assisting in the preparation of management reports for executive management and board members.
• Assisting in the preparation of treasury and debt management reports.
• Assisting the compliance manager and company secretary in reporting and requests.
• Assisting in the preparation of AFSL compliance documents
Requirements and Attributes
• Tertiary qualifications in commerce or business
• Intention to enroll in CA or CPA courses
• Interested in property business
• Advanced excel skills
• MYOB knowledge a plus but not essential
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work in a small team environment
NO AGENCIES PLEASE