General Manager, Camden & Campbelltown Hospitals, South Western Sydney Local Health District
General Manager, Camden & Campbelltown Hospitals
South Western Sydney Local Health District
Campbelltown Hospital, Full-time, Term Appointment, Job Ref No HES/2013/04
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant for a contract period of up to 5 years, with annual performance reviews.
The position is responsible to Director Operations, South Western Sydney Local Health District (SWSLHD) and provides executive level management support on all matters related to the administration and operations of Camden and Campbelltown Hospitals and will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day management of the facilities.
The appointee will work closely with SWSLHD, the community, other health and community care providers, local educational institutions, police and government agencies to develop and implement services, systems and programs which improve the health and well-being of the Camden, Campbelltown and Wollindilly LGAs.
1. Demonstrated experience as part of a senior management team in a large complex organization engaged in service delivery with a proven track record in management of operational budget, physical and human resources.
2. Proven highly developed strategic, conceptual and analytical skills, including the ability to act responsively and with discernment.
3. Demonstrated high level of interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
4. Demonstrated ability to liaise, negotiate and build relationships with community and other agency representatives.
5. Demonstrated capacity to successfully lead a diverse range of clinical and support staff with a commitment to improving access and co-ordination of services to patients across all service settings.
6. Demonstrated knowledge of the health service industry and ability to apply that knowledge to achieve high standards of quality, effectiveness and efficiency in the delivery of health services.
7. Relevant Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience.
To be eligible for appointment you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia.
Inquiries: Amanda Larkin, Chief Executive, (??) ???? ????
Information Packages: Click the following link to download the Information Package http://mycareer.com.au />
To apply for this position visit JobsNSW.mycareer.com.au
Closing date: 24 February 2013