Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
FULL TIME PHARMACIST IN CHARGE
This is a wonderful opportunity to broaden your experience as Pharmacist in charge by working at 2 different pharmacies in Cronulla both of which have established, experienced and knowledgeable teams in place.
We seek a highly motivated, responsive and responsible pharmacist with a genuine desire to provide first class service to the community through counselling, clinical interventions, MedsChecks, liaising with other health care professionals and provision of other professional services.
The successful applicant will require:
- Excellent customer service skills
- A friendly and approachable manner
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Stock control and ordering ????? ?????
- Experience with Webster packing
- An understanding of the importance of generic conversion in the dispensary and OTC
- The ability to follow procedures
Wages will be in line with skill and experience