Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Foreman - Civil Works
Projects covering RMS, BRidges, Tunnels, Steel Structures, Rail etc
Immediate vacancy for immediate start
Excellent rates of pay $$$
Forming the Civil Engineering ????? ????? a family owner group of Construction companies, our client is a leader in its field. Specialising in RMS/RTA works, Bridges, Sub-Division, Rail, Earthworks and Ground Works our client is searching for Foreman and Site Supervisors for an immediate start.
The main role with this position will be the supervision of construction works. Other role and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring ????? ????? practices
- Monitoring ????? ????? of site staff, sub contractors and supplier
- Ensuring ????? ????? staff have adequate training and support
- Effective planning and scheduling of activities
To be successful for this role, first and foremost you MUST have Australian experience working as a Foreman on Civil Projects. Other requirements include but are not limited to the following:
- Extensive Civil Engineering ????? ????? multiple sectors e.g. Roads, Bridges, Ground works etc
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Proven track record of delivering ????? ????? time and budget
- Hands on approach and Plant Operating experience look upon favourably
The main benefit of this role is that it is an immediate start with an excellent employer - Other benefits include:
- Excellent base salary negotiable depending on experience
- + Super + Car (Pick Up)
- Immediate, before Xmas, start
Design & Construct guarantees to keep your enquiry confidential and will always meet with you first before submitting your details to any of our clients. Your details will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment & Consulting Services Association (RCSA), Housing Industry Association (HIA), Master Builders Association (MBA) and Civil Contractors Federation (CCF). Design & Construct always acts in accordance with their Code for Professional Conduct.
For further information regarding this position or any other opportunities that we currently have available please contact ????? ????? in confidence on (??) ???? ????
To view all of Design & Construct's current opportunities please
visit our website mycareer.com.au