Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Experienced Property and Litigation Solicitor
Wang & Associates Solicitors is a busy and dynamic practice based in Sydney CBD. We practise primarily in compensation law, criminal and civil litigation, and financial services licensing. We also offer services in commercial, property and migration law.
We are looking for experienced and self motivated solicitors to fill in following positions:
You will be involved in a broad range of commercial and residential property transactions including commercial and retail leasing. Depends on your experience and qualification, you may also handle the purchase and sale of business; drafting and reviewing a range of contractual agreement and have exposure to loan agreement and mortgages.
• At least one year post admission experience in property and conveyancing required
You will have an opportunity to work closely with the principal solicitor and benefit from his experience, with involvement in a broad range matters.
• Three years post admission experience in either criminal or civil litigation.
Ideally you will also have:
• A strong work ethic.
• Excellent drafting and communication skills
• The ability to build and maintain strong working relationship with clients
• The ability to speak Chinese language (Mandarin or Cantonese or both) will be an advantage.
• Hard-working and enthusiastic
Experience in other fields of law would be advantages. Your salary will be commensurate with experience.