Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
EXPERIENCED PLANT OPERATOR / COORDINATOR
Commercial Construction Company based in Mortdale is currently seeking applications for an experienced plant operator / coordinator. Required to start as soon as possible.
• Plant tickets essential
• HR / MR Licence
• Driver's Licence and reliable transport
• OH&S White Card
• Minimum 10 years' experience in the industry
• Rail infrastructure experience preferable
• On-Track experience
• Strong OH&S focus and be confident working in a challenging environment
As the successful candidate your role will include but not be limited to the following;
• Coordinate logistics of all plant and heavy vehicles
• Source and coordinate operators as required
• Track and log all machine allocations
• Ensure all machinery is up kept and maintained
• Ensure machinery and vehicles are up to date with all requirements necessary for dedicated sites
Salary Package negotiable depending on experience