Experienced Plant & Machinery Manager
Killard Excavation Pty Ltd is a large multi-functional excavation and pipe laying company that has gained an outstanding reputation in the fields ofsite development, stormwater, water main and sewer system installation. Electrical infrastructure installation has also become a large component of Killard Excavation Pty Ltd's services.
Killard Excavation Pty Ltd provides a quality product to its clients with accredited quality, OHS, and environmental systems, implemented and maintained.
Killard Excavation Pty Ltd delivers projects and sub-consultant work on time and within budget.
We have a vacancy for a VERY EXPERIENCEDFulltime Plant and Machinery Manager to join our team As part of our team we require that you have/ability to:
• White Card
• Ability to comply with all OH&S policies, procedures and legislation
• Completing paperwork accordingly
• Have a good work ethic, reliable, flexible and professional
• Ability to work together as a team.
• Manage the day to day functions of the company in relation to plant and equipment including visiting sites, collecting documentation and associated other site requirements requested by Construction Manager.
• Inspect plant and equipment and assess maintenance requirements as per manufacturer’s specifications.
• Maintain plant and equipment as per manufacturer’s specifications.
• Ensure plant and equipment is operated in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
• Works as directed by Site Supervisor or Management.
• Report on the PLANT key performance indicators and overall management system performances on an agreed basis with the Managing Director.
• Communicate and consult information with management and staff.
• Assist management and staff to implement quality requirements for business and project.
• Assist management and staff to implement safety and environmental requirements for business and project.
• Develop, implement and monitor specific checklists and registers.
• Monitor and report monthly records to produce statistics.
• Manage and maintain company’s PLANT management system documents and records.
• Manage and co-ordinate PLANT management system review on a frequency agreed by Management.
• Aid in arranging floats, deliveries, pick ups and drop offs to and from sites.
• Aid in arranging bogie tippers, semis and truck and dogs.
• Implement controls, Monitor and maintain compounds where plant and equipment is located.
• Accident investigation and insurance matters
•Highly developed verbal communication skills.
• Ability to communicate clearly at all levels and generate a high degree of credibility and confidence.
• In depth understanding of construction plant and equipment servicing requirements.
• In depth understanding of construction plant and equipment operating requirements.
• Ability to manage and control OHS, Environmental and Quality requirements associated with Plant and Equipment
• Ability to manage compounds, storage of plant and equipments in accordance with legislation requirements.
• Computer skills especially Microsoft Office Applications. Experience
• At least 10 years experience in a management position of a medium to large or multi-faceted organization.
• At least 10 years experience in developing, implementing and maintaining a management system to a particular ISO standards.
You will also need to have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, self motivated, disciplined and well organised.
A Generous Remuneration including vehicle will be discussed with you upon successful application.
You must have a valid Australian working right and an Immigration check will be completed prior to comencement.
Please fax your covering ????? ????? your experience to (??) ???? ???? or email... No phone calls please