Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Executive Personal Assistant wanted
Main areas of Responsibility:
• Management of the CEO’s diary and appointments
• Help CEO manage output, workflow and office deadlines
• Take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers, and answer queries where possible
• Collect and open all mail addressed to the CEO
• Take minutes for all meetings.
• Draft, type and dispatch all the CEO’s correspondence
• Liaise with relevant individuals, external organisations etc to arrange meetings, prepare agendas and draft minutes
• Maintain a comprehensive filing system
• Co-ordinate CEO’s travel in conjunction with in-house travel group
• Tabulate and retrieve CEO’s official expenditures and claims
• Arrange local transportation when necessary
• Some research, media relations and promotional work
• Undertake any other duties as requested by the CEO
• Ideally educated to degree level (A’ level education considered)
• A minimum of two years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
• Shorthand and excellent typing skills- Good computer literacy, speed and accuracy essential. (MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint).
• Knowledge of graphics useful
• Experience of dealing with different time zones
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Professional telephone manner
• Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
• Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Bright, confident personality
• Well presented
• Highly personable
• Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
• Willing to travel internationally
• A 2nd language such as French, Italian, Spanish or Portuguese