Executive/Head Chef - International F&B Brand
jones the grocer is seeking an experienced Executive/Head Chef to lead the team at our brand new Australian café/food emporium.
The role offers unique opportunities for a career focussed chef to lead a vibrant and contemporary cafe of over 200 covers located in a stunning 500sqm architecturally designed store in Sydney’s most prominent CBD location. Jones the grocer is the only premium Australian F&B brand of its kind with a successful international presence and ongoing global expansion.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong skills and experience in kitchen operations, high quality and consistent food production, leading and managing teams, stock and cost control, meeting budgets and food safety standards and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
The role includes participation in master classes, functions and events, menu development and the training of other kitchen teams within our stores across Australia and overseas.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience in an Executive/Head Chef role
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Excellent food knowledge and technical ability
• A hard working, flexible and reliable attitude
• A positive approach towards teamwork and a diverse work environment
• A focus on maintaining budgets and minimising wastage
• A commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace
• International experience in a leading fast paced establishment is an advantage
At jones the grocer we pride ourselves on offering ????? ????? a unique gourmet café and food retail experience and excellent customer service.
jones the grocer has become the ultimate food lover’s destination in many international locations including Australia, NZ, Singapore, Qatar and the UAE.
If you are looking for a role within a dynamic international company with exciting career opportunities, then this role is for you.
jones the grocer - now partnering ????? ????? (Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton)