Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Educational Technology Specialist
Sammat Education, a leading K-12 educational technology company, is looking to hire an energetic person who wants to have the opportunity to earn a sizeable income while also making a difference in the world of education.
The position requires that you be an independent contractor working within schools participating in the delivery of student workshops and teacher professional learning activities in the areas of iPads, robotics, web 2.0 tools, Moodle, IWB’s, digital animation and various other educational technologies. These workshops primarily occur in the Sydney Metropolitan Area with occasional travel to Wollongong/Shellharbour, Central Coast, or Newcastle/Hunter regions.
An opportunity also exists to earn extra commission as a sales representative for our various educational software and hardware products. The ideal person will be comfortable with cold calling, scheduling and conducting demonstrations with decision makers, and fostering ????? ????? future revenue opportunities.
The successful applicant will work in a fun and supportive environment. A flexible working schedule is available with the ability to earn extra income through sales and an opportunity to develop a network with key figures in the education sector.
Qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• Successful teaching experience with:
- A minimum five-year work history in a combination of education and technology roles.
- Capacity to initiate improvement in teaching and learning.
- Outstanding classroom practice.
• Passionate about educational technology.
• Confidence in the use of a variety of ICT’s within a classroom setting.
• Excellent presentation skills with the ability to adapt to many levels of audience.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Well developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships with a variety of individuals in the K-12 education sector including school administrators, teachers, regional personnel and policy makers.
• Must have a current NSW Driver's license.