Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Early Childhood Teacher | Eastern Suburbs
Choice of Room
Attractive Above Award Salary
Great Resources & Extra Curricular Activities
An exceptionally high quality child care centre located in the Eastern Suburbs is looking for an experienced and mature minded Early Childhood Teacher to join this established team. This outstanding and modern child care centre is very well known in the local community for its commitment to Early Childhood Education and has established its exceptional reputation over the past few years.
About The Role
The successful candidate will be working in the Toddler Room with the opportunity to take over the Preschool Room in the new year. As the ECT of your room your responsibilities will include programming and planning, carrying out observations, parent and staff communication and day to day childcare duties.
Benefits of the Role:
- Choice of room
- At least 2 hours off the floor programming time each week
- Enticing above award salary
- Paid, professional development, in-services and on-site training
- On street parking available
- Excellent resources
- Great child to staff ratios
- High retention of staff
- Beautiful, spacious rooms
- Bachelor of Teaching / Education (Early Childhood)
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A solid understanding of the Early Learning Framework
- Ability to develop warm and respectful relationships with families and children
If you are bright, bubbly and confident, then don’t hesitate in applying for this role as you will fit into this friendly and fun team!
For further details contact Sarah Broderick on (??) ???? ????.
Reference no. (??) ???? ????