Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Early Childhood Teacher and Childcare Worker
Gum Tree Cottage Pre-school provides quality care and education for 36 children 2½ to 6 years old. Permanent full-time positions are available for Early Childhood Teacher and for Associate Diploma as a Group Leaders starting 21st January 2013. Hours 8.00 am to 4.00 pm.
• Relevant qualifications,
• Keen interest in delivering ????? ????? care through Early Years Learning Framework,
• Maintain programs, evaluations and developmental records, • Professional approach and attitude,
• Effective communication and strong leadership skills,
• Ability to implement high quality care and education,
• Hold a Certified Supervisor certificate or willingness to apply for,
• Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
All successful applicants are subject to Working with Children check.
Wages and condition are as per appropriate Modern Awards: MA(??) ???? ???? and MA(??) ???? ????.
To apply for this position please send or e-mail your CV
by 14th December 2012 to:
Gum Tree Cottage Pre-school
Epping NSW 2121
Phone (??) ???? ????
New graduates welcome!
Only successful applicants will be notified.