Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Director, Early Learning and Primary Education
- Opportunity to lead, direct and manage the provision of high level, strategic support and advice on curriculum planning, assessment and reporting for students from preschool to year 6 and the professional learning associated with the implementation of all Key Learning Areas.
- Located in Sydney
- Attractive remuneration
The Director, Early Learning and Primary Education will lead, direct and manage the provision of high level, strategic support and advice on curriculum planning, assessment and reporting for students from preschool to year 6 and the professional learning associated with the implementation of all Key Learning Areas.
The position’s occupant will contribute to the leadership, management and operations of primary schools, government preschools and early learning settings through the provision of high quality advice, direction and innovative approaches that support teaching staff and school management in achieving maximum outcomes in educational delivery.
Click here to view the position description and the Department’s organisation chart.
Organisation: NSW Department of Education and Communities
The position is in the NSW Senior Executive Service and is located in Sydney. An attractive remuneration package within the range of $204,701 to $232,500 per annum and a contract of up to five years will be negotiated.
For enquiries, contact Jane Simmons, A/Executive Director, Learning and Leadership, Department of Education and Communities, telephone (??) ???? ???? or by email to ???@???.???. .
Applicants must apply through mycareer.com.au (search by job reference number 00001GQ4).
1. It is an offence for a person convicted of a serious sex offence to apply for this position. Relevant screening checks will be conducted. Please complete the ‘Declaration and Employment Screening Consent for all Employment with the Department’ form and provide .
2. For information on the Department of Education and Communities, visit mycareer.com.au.
3. For conditions of employment for officers in the NSW Senior Executive Service, visit http://mycareer.com.au lang="en-us" xml:lang="en-us">.
4. If you currently participate in a salary packaging scheme and package any item other than superannuation (for example, a novated lease motor vehicle) you are advised to seek independent financial advice.
Closing Date: 13 February 2013