Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Director, Business Systems
- Opportunity to provide strategic direction, leadership and management of business systems that underpin the work of the Schools portfolio, networks and schools
- Located in Sydney and contract of up to 5 years
- Attractive remuneration
The Director, Business Systems has a clear focus to provide strategic direction, leadership and management of business systems that underpin the work of the Schools portfolio, networks and schools.
The position’s occupant will plan, lead and develop strategic business partnerships with vendors, government and non-government agencies to secure ongoing contractual arrangements to support events, programs and initiatives.
The Director, Business Systems will also plan, lead and manage projects across the Schools portfolio ensuring ????? ????? methodology is used.
Click here to view the position description and the Department’s organisation chart.
Organisation: Department of Education and Communities
The position is in the NSW Senior Executive Service and is located in Sydney. An attractive remuneration package within the range of $204,701 to $232,500 per annum and a contract of up to five years will be negotiated.
For enquiries, contact Cheryl Best, Executive Director, Learning and Business Systems, Department of Education and Communities, telephone (??) ???? ???? or by email to ???@???.???.
Applicants must apply through mycareer.com.au (search by job reference number 00001GPY)
1. It is an offence for a person convicted of a serious sex offence to apply for this position. Relevant screening checks will be conducted. Please complete the ‘Declaration and Employment Screening Consent for all Employment with the Department’ form and provide Proof of Identity that meets the 100-point check, and include these with your application.
2. For information on the Department of Education and Communities, visit mycareer.com.au.
3. For conditions of employment for officers in the NSW Senior Executive Service, visit http://mycareer.com.au color="#(??) ???? ????">.
4. If you currently participate in a salary packaging scheme and package any item other than superannuation (for example, a novated lease motor vehicle) you are advised to seek independent financial advice.
Closing Date: 13 February 2013