Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
DEPARTMENT MANAGER | CBD | INTERNATIONAL BRAND | WOMEN, MENS & KIDS | $50K-55K+S
ALWAYS WANTED TO WORK FOR A FAMOUS INTERNATIONAL BRAND?
ENJOYS A FAST PACED AND FUN WORKING ENVIRONMENT?
WANT TO BE SURROUNDED BY THE LATEST TRENDS STRAIGHT FROM THE RUNWAY?
Look no further ladies & gentlemen! This is THE role that you have been for...An exciting opportunity has came up with this amazing International fashion brand. They are seeking an experienced manager with a passion for retail. What are you waiting for? Apply now!
To secure this fantastic opportunity, you must ...
- Possess a positive and friendly attitude.
- Display excellent communication skills.
- Be a team player.
- Have managed a minimum of 15+ staff.
- Be dedicated to delivering ????? ????? service and making sales.
- Have flexibility - to be available to work any day of the week.
Your background will consist of:
- Previous experience in retail sales and management.
- A history of achieving sales targets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work under pressure, and in a high volume fast paced retail store.
- High volume stock management and Visual merchandising skills.
- Basic computer knowledge & skills.
You will be rewarded with:
- Endless career opportunities.
- The chance to manage your department or store in the near future.
- Excellent salary package including set commissions.
- Industry Recognition.
Act On It Now Or You Will Miss Out. Kickstart your fashion retail career by clicking APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ada Kwok on (??) ???? ????, quoting Ref No. 95220 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.