Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Customer Service Representative
6 week contract
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, dynamic and energetic Customer Service Representative to join our clients very busy but fun contact centre.
The Customer Service Team is a high profile team, providing exceptional service to all Retail Life Insurance customers and advisers by answering ????? ????? calls in a timely and welcoming manner and by ensuring ????? ????? enquiry is resolved at first point of contact or ownership is taken to follow and resolve the enquiry.
In addition you will be:
· Providing exemplary customer service to our customers against required standards of quality
· Taking ownership of customer needs and identifying appropriate service solutions
· Handling all customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
· Achieving or exceeding established individual performance targets relating to service quality and operational performance
· Working in a team environment by developing and maintaining professional relationships with colleagues that support the achievement of team goals and objectives
· Redirecting personal and business customers to alternative service delivery channels by showing them better ways to do business
As ideal candidate, you will have worked in a contact centre environment and have financial/banking experience. In addition you have excellent communications skills, ability to manage your time effectively and have a CAN do attitude.
This role is suitable for someone who is looking to take their next step in their career and join an award winning contact centre. We offer excellent career progression, fantastic support and even the chance to become RG146 compliant.
If you believe that you have the relevant experience and knowledge for this role please submit your CV for our consideration without delay.