Customer Relationship Management Co-ordinator
• Printed and Converted Packaging industry
• Opportunity to join market leaders
• Sales support & customer service role
This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a successful printing & manufacturing ????? ????? for its innovation, service and quality. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be a key member of a highly focused sales team servicing a range of blue chip customers. Your role will be to provide an effective external and internal customer interface, sales management support & internal department liaison.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Daily management of customers orders, deliveries and consignment stock
• Maintain customer relationships and service levels
• Perform a range of sales administrative and reporting activities
• Provide support for the Sales Account Executives.
To be successful in this role you will have had previous experience in sales support or account servicing roles and will have the following skills & experience:
• Solid experience in a sales environment
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Internal consulting skills
• Be a Team player
• Solid experience in Microsoft Office software packages – Excel & Word.
An attractive salary will be offered to the successful candidate. If you believe you have the essential skills to meet this challenge and are an Australian citizen or resident, please forward your written application, including a resume to:
or ANZPAC Services (Aust.) Pty Ltd
PO BOX ??? WETHERILL PARK NSW 2164
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Reference: S(??) ???? ????