Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Councils seeking experienced Civil Engineers to join for temporary contracts
Responsible for delivery of capital works program & civil infrastructure
Challenging & Interesting Projects - Flexible working hours
Competitive Hourly Rate - Contract - Victorian Municipalities - Multiple Jobs
We are currently seeking experienced and qualified Civil Engineers to joinMetropolitanCouncils located in Victoria to assist with the delivery of capital works programs. Our clients offers a friendly and professional working environment, with flexible working hours and the opportunity to work on interesting projects.
Employed as a Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring ????? ????? of civil infrastructure projects,including roads, drainage, kerb & channel, footpaths & bridges. The roles are varied but include duties such as project management, design, design management, site investigations, construction supervision, contractor management, financials and provision of advice to internal and external stakeholders.
As the ideal candidate you will have/be:
- A degree in Civil Engineering, or relevant experience/qualifications
- An Intermediate to Senior Civil Engineer, ideally with Victorian Local Government experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver projects to time/budget/quality constraints
- A solid understanding of Local Government procedures, principles and legislation
- Ability to write and present reports to various stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Acommitmentto providing a high level of customer service
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
You will be rewarded with an attractive hourly rate, a great team environment and achallengingworkload.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or other Civil Engineering ????? ????? Local Government, please contact Tom Naylor
on(??) ???? ????
or send an email to???@???.???
Alternatively you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend.mycareer.com.au