Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Corporate Partnerships Coordinator
Are you looking to put your sales and relationship management skills to better use? Australia’s peak cancer body, Cancer Council Australia, is seeking a motivated team player to work in our dynamic corporate partnerships program.
This is an exciting, fast paced role developing and supporting our workplace giving and national event partners, along with our cause-related marketing campaigns.
You will be an enthusiastic, results-driven, commercially astute individual who is keen to make a difference.
As Corporate Partnerships Coordinator your key responsibilities will be:
• Support National Corporate Partnerships Manager in the development and implementation of the National Corporate Partnerships strategy.
• Relationship management and liaison with key corporate partnership and event marketing staff in state and territory Cancer Councils to ensure cohesion, consistency and synergy with state and territory activities.
• Management and development of current CRM partnerships and national event merchandise supporters through strong relationship management to strategically deliver partner needs whilst balancing the needs of Cancer Council.
• Strategically working directly with workplace giving (WPG) partners and, as necessary, with account managers from workplace giving intermediaries to develop and deliver successful staff engagement programs to grow WPG revenue. This includes (a) preparation and analysis of reports, (b) proposals and oral presentations to secure and build WPG partners and (c) presentations to staff, and (d) managing and facilitating programs such as local corporate volunteering, community speakers program and health and wellbeing initiatives.
• Assist with account management of key integrated corporate partnerships, in liaison with National Corporate Partnerships Manager.
• Development of corporate partnerships marketing materials, including development of copy and publication/distribution of corporate eNewsletter (quarterly), Corporate Partnerships section of the Cancer Council website, and print materials.
• Assist with the management and evolution of the national corporate partnerships relationship management database.
Applications close COB Monday 11 February 2013.
Details on how to apply are at: mycareer.com.au
For further information contact the National Corporate Partnerships Manager on (??) ???? ????
No recruiters please.