Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Compliance Manager - Banking
Compliance Manager, Focus on Retail Banking
Immediate Start. Excellent Stakeholder skills
Strong understanding of Australian legislative process. $115-$125k+super
They are currently seeking an experienced Compliance professional to manage their Compliance responsibilities across their retail business.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to;
- - Monitoring ????? ????? within financial services industry for changes that will impact the retail bank.
- - Providing commercial compliance Advice to relevant Stakeholders within the business and the wider group.
- - Assist in the development and maintenance of a second line of defence monitoring ????? ?????.
- - Assess relevant changes to see the degree of impact and conduct further assessment.
- - Maintenance of policy frameworks for all relevant businesses, provide advice and support for the implementation of new compliance based policy or policy changes.
- - Act as a subject matter expert on relevant change management projects.
To be successful in this position, you will have;
- - Compliance or legal experience from the financial services industry. Retail banking exposure will be highly regarded.
- - Ability to analyse regulations - Either from an Audit, Risk or Legal backgrund.
- - Excellent analytical and influencing skills
- - Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- - Ability to read & interpret legislative changes in conjunction with in-house legal resources.
- - Excellent stakeholder management & report writing skills.
For more information you can contact Karen Thorne at Bluefin Resources on (??) ???? ???? quoting job reference number 16142 alternatively, apply online below.