Commercial Accountant $80k - $90k plus super
Rapidly expanding, leading, International Utility Broker are currently looking for a Commerical Accountant, this a is a superb role, working for a growing company that invest in their staff, has a great atmosphere, great work life balance and the opportunity to really grow your career.
This role will Report to the Managing Director, with functional reporting line to the Group Financial Controller, you will need to be a qualified accountant with a proven track record in financial and management accounting ideally with experience in a rapidly growing business.
The successful candidate must have a confident and professional demeanour and be articulate, comfortable communicating directly with senior non-finance colleagues. You must have a commercial mindset and be a self-starter. You will have a strong academic background and have proven your credentials in a similar role already.
Your role will be varied and challenging; you will control all month end duties including budget and forecasting, reconciliation, reporting, and adding value to the whole financial flow throughout the business. Bookkeeping responsibility is outsourced to a third party and the role includes detailed and careful monitoring ????? ????? work to ensure high quality and achieve continuous improvement.
This role will involve superb career opportunities and the opportunity to build a finance team around you.
You will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly financial accounts
- Production of accurate monthly management accounts to IFRS
- Preparation of budgets, cash flow forecasts etc.
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports and forecasting models, particularly related to third party relationships with suppliers and partners. Such reports need to be produced to high standards, capable of passing external audit
- Improving, developing and implementing a framework of financial controls, reporting and budgeting procedures
- BAS/GST returns, responding to governmental statistical questionnaires
- Production of year end statutory accounts
- Managing annual audits
- Qualified CA/CPA/CMA
- Commercially minded
- Knowledge of MYOB
- Advanced Excel skills
- Clear and analytical thinker
- Quick learner
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Able to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and respond to rapidly changing needs in a growing business.
- Working in dynamic high growth business
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the right skill set/expeirence, please apply today, there is no recruitment agency involved in the recruitment of this role and you will hear from the HR Manager within five working days should your application be succesful.
Candidates will only be accepted if they are able to work permanently in Australia