Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
CNC PROGRAMMER / MACHINIST – Fanuc & Heidenhain - Turning & Milling
2 positions available
Excellent company and conditions
We have two positions open for a proficient and experienced CNC Programmer / Machinist to operate a range of precision machinery primarily with Fanuc and Heidenhain controls. We are not looking for ‘button pushers’ – we need shop-floor programmers who can input program data, set tools and workpieces and operate the machine making program and offset adjustments as necessary.
YOU MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING to be considered:
- Either Toolmaking, Fitting & Machining or Mech Eng certificate preferably with post-trade CNC qualifications. (IE Aust recognised)
- Be fully conversant in Fanuc and / or Heidenhain series control languages with at least 5 years experience in shop-floor programming in a precision engineering ????? ?????
- A working knowledge of other types of machine tools, CNC and conventional
- Able to comprehensively read and understand engineering ????? ?????.
- Able to use precision measuring ????? ?????
- Be prompt, reliable, efficient & ability to effectively work unsupervised
- Have a professional attitude and a sound work ethic
Excellent conditions, interesting work and competitive rates apply for the right person.
Please send your resume detailing your skills and experience in MS Word format to Craig Beechey at ???@???.???;quoting ref: CB4863 or simply hit click the “apply now” icon and follow the instructions.
This post isopen to Australian /NZ Citizens / Australian Permanent residents only.
Overseas applicants with no valid work visa for Australia and applicants requiring ????? ????? be not be considered