Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Client Services Manager
The Association Specialists is a rapidly growing association management company in Australia. We provide a range of specialist services to member based associations, professional societies and not-for-profit groups.
We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated Client Services Manager to join our busy and friendly team in St Leonards. You will be responsible for delivering ????? ????? support to a number of national associations across a variety of industry sectors. Some travel or out of hours attendance at meetings or events may be required from time to time.
Your role will include:
• Financial administration
• Functions and events
• Communications and website coordination
• Membership and database management
• Board governance and Committee support
We are looking for someone who has the following attributes:
• Highly organised, with good time management skills
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently to complete tasks
• Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to communicate effectively
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Computer literacy in MS Office suite, familiarity with databases and websites preferred
• Association or general administration experience
Salary for the position is circa $60,000pa + superannuation, depending on experience.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please provide a covering ????? ????? resume addressed to Megan Ogier. If you have any inquiries please call (??) ???? ????.
The Association Specialists
Level 3, 33 – ???
ST LEONARDS NSW 2065