Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Claims & Pricing Analyst
Opportunity to join a high performing team
Large Australian organisation
A major Australian insurer is seeking a Claims and Pricing Analyst to join their pricing team. Based in the CBD, this role will provide unique exposure to the insurance industry. This opportunity exists to be part of a team that is responsible for performing product analysis in order to provide advice regarding claims, pricing, underwriting, and strategies which assist with the management of the company's Insurance products.
Daily duties include:
- Data extraction, manipulation and analysis in SAS
- Managing and performing analysis with regards to incoming queries to the Pricing Inbox
- Development of General Linear Models or Decision Trees
- Regular and ad hoc reporting
- Stakeholder engagement
- Tertiary qualification in Statistics, Mathematics, or similar
- 1-4 years commercial experience in data analysis/statistical analysis
- Commercial experience in the development of General Linear Models or Decision Trees
- Base SAS programming is fundamental
- Strong communication skills
For more information about this role and other analytical positions, please call ????? ????? on (??) ???? ???? or apply below.