Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Central Asset Officer, Financial Services
DEPARTMENT OF PARLIAMENTARY SERVICE
Financial Services Branch
Central Asset Officer, Clerk Grade 5/6. Permanent Full-time position. Sydney, CBD. Total remuneration package to $87,961pa including salary of $72,242 - $79,711pa, employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
The Central Asset Officer is responsible for the maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register through the provision of accurate, relevant and timely advice to the Financial Controller. This includes all financial aspects of asset management including the recognition of assets, depreciation calculations, asset revaluations, disposals of assets, monitoring ????? ????? with regular stock-takes and accurate reporting. This position is also responsible for managing claims related to general insurance.
- Experience in accounting and financial management of Fixed Assets
- Ability to provide accurate information, analysis and recommendations
- Demonstrated experience relating to maintenance of records and general administration
- Demonstrated ability to set own priorities and organise time to meet deadlines
- Excellent communications skills for liaising with multiple stakeholders at varying levels both internal and external
- Ability to achieve and maintain a high degree of accuracy
- Financial systems experience, preferably SAP, and competent with MS Office Suite.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting or relevant experience in this discipline
Please note: The above selection criteria form a specific part of the selection process. Candidates for this role are required to address each of these items specifically in their application.
Jan Mullin – Financial Controller, Financial Services Branch
Telephone: (??) ???? ????
Email: ???@???.??? />
Marked "Confidential" to:
Manager, Human Services
Parliament of NSW
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Or apply online at: jobs.NSW, CareerOne, My Career, or SEEK.
Closing Date: 22 February 2013