Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Business Development Manager - Government
Outstanding channel partnerships to leverage
Experience selling to government essential
Salary in excess of $150K package with excellent bonus structure
This highly regarded, well established financial services company has developed its expertise to become a leader in delivering ????? ????? solutions to its wide customer base. Enjoying the backing of a much larger parent, working with this organisation offers you the security and stability of a big organization, whilst enjoying the flexibility and dynamism only available in smaller ones.
Working under the leadership of a supportive and engaged manager, you will be responsible for developing relationships within all Government sectors across State, Local and Federal Government. This will involve building new relationships as well as effectively managing existing clients to develop further business opportunities. Focusing on building effective relationships with key channel partners and end clients, you will have a strategic approach to sales, and will understand that results come through consistent, persistent activity. Included in your responsibilities are:
- Growing the current Local, Federal Government and State Government customer relationship matrix through business development initiatives leading to greater account penetration
- Developing the Local, Federal Government and State Government sectors potential by generating sales leads and pipeline
- Assessing potential partners /alliances, performing competitive research and coordinating the gathering ????? ????? sector intelligence to optimize opportunities
- Participating in major deals negotiations within policy guidelines, maintaining contact with key clients and identifying and steering ????? ????? business improvement
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing clients throughout the client lifecycle
To secure an interview for this role, it is essential that you have a proven sales track record specifically in the government sector. Ideally this will include selling whole managed IT services propositions, although this is not critical. Experience within financial services, specifically equipment finance will also be highly regarded. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business in an exciting phase where you will have the opportunity to really make your mark. Interviews are being arranged currently so don't delay your application!
To apply please click the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for further information or for a confidential conversation please contact ????? ????? on (??) ???? ????.