Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Business Analyst - 12 month FTH
Exceptional career opportunity, global brand
Salary circa 100k commensurate with experience
- Work closely with leadership across IT and the business to facilitate the project pipeline process taking into consideration: the commercial viability of any initiatives including return on investment; the links to business strategy and IT roadmaps; and the prioritisation of the initiative within the division and firm
- Understand and be able to articulate the IT prioritisation process and assist in managing the scope of expectations with the relevant key business stakeholders
- Provide assistance to IT senior contacts and business divisions to facilitate business case development, feasibility studies and business modeling
- Assist Senior IT contacts to identify, define and qualify business IT needs and demand in conjunction with key stakeholders
- Work with IT project managers to ensure key business analysis tasks and milestones are included in project plans
- Develop project scope with business and describe the tasks and activities required to meet the business objectives. Assist other Business Analysts where required.
- Document high level and detailed business and functional requirements in standard templates
- Present and review requirements with technical specialists
- Ensure business requirements documentation is updated with any changes to requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Document high level and detailed business and functional requirements. Review documentation from other Business Analysts where required.
- Execute planned requirements management activities while remaining flexible to changing requirements and project deadlines
- Review UAT test scripts and participate in functional walkthroughs
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Comprehensive knowledge of commercial & IT business practices, including financial management experience and business planning
- Business process analysis and re-engineering ????? ?????
- Experience with waterfall and exposure to Agile methodologies
- Experience in the implementation of business process changes within a large organisation
- Solid business analysis experience with demonstrable understanding of the full SDLC
- Experience working on multiple projects in a global commercial environment
- Experience in providing specialist advice in a complex and large professional services or corporate environment
- Exposure to ERP projects including SAP highly regarded
- Sound knowledge of ITIL