Booking Officer/Office Assistant
Company:Ethnic Interpreters and Translators
Location: Melbourne (St Kilda Road) VIC 3004
Industry: Interpreting and Translation
Job Type: Full Time
Years of Experience 1+
Education: Diploma in Business
We are seeking to appoint an innovative and motivated individual to fill the position of Booking Officer/Office Assistant.
To be successful in this role you will be an enthusiastic and dynamic person with highly effective interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated knowledge and experience administering ????? ????? package consisting of (Word, Access, Excel, and Outlook).
The essential role of the position is to Book Interpreters & Translators, Date entry and maintenance, filing, translation document presentation and to provide general administrative assistance to Coordinator and other staffs.
The candidate must have:
• Demonstrated organisational skills
• Experience in a customer service environment
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Pleasant telephone manner and public contact experience
• Ability to prioritise work.
• Ability to use initiative and work independently
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Access, Outlook). The Position is a fulltime (38 hours per week), the office hours being 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday. To be eligible to apply the candidate must either:
a) Be an Australian citizen/Permanent Resident
Forward your application with a copy of your current Resume and email toEthnic emailalong with 2 referees.