Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Assistant to Office Manager
Highly regarded specialist law firm
Close to Wynyard Station
Varied and diverse role
Are you a confident and outgoing person looking for an involved and challenging role? The firm is a market leader in the legal industry and has enjoyed continued growth and success. This reputable law firm pride on delivering ????? ????? quality service and offering ????? ????? to their employees. This is an extraordinary opportunity to expand your skills set and industry knowledge in a prominent and stable firm. This role will see you involved with HR, marketing, accounts and office management.
Supporting the HR/Office Manager, your main duties will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of letters of offer
- Managing employee leave forms
- Responding to applicants
- Setting up of new starters
- Maintaining and updating the firm's records and databases
- Arranging appointments for internal staff
- Screening calls
- Liaising with senior partners
- Maintaining the smooth running of the office
- Organising conferences and client functions
- Assisting the Finance Manager with setting up tax and superannuation forms
- General administrative duties
To be successful for this diverse and involved role you will have:
- A strong administrative background
- Intermediate MS Office skills and a minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
- You will have the confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels, proven experience working with confidential matters
- Friendly and outgoing personality and a high attention to detail
Working for this highly regarded firm you will be rewarded with a positive working culture and an opportunity to step up in your career. Interviews are taking place now; send through your resume today!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact ????? ????? on (??) ???? ????.