Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Applications Specialist - CAI
Job ID: (??) ???? ????
Location: North Ryde
Department: Healthcare Diagnostics
Mode of employment: Full-time only
Siemens Healthcare is one of the world's largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and medical information technology. Siemens offers its customers products and solutions for the entire range of patient care from a single source – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, and on to treatment and aftercare. Siemens Healthcare employs some 48,000 employees worldwide and operates around the world.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Applications Specialist – CAI to join our Healthcare team, based in North Ryde, Sydney. The candidate will be required to provide technical expertise to assist in instrument installation and training process, and ongoing post sale technical support.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Reactive customer support, whether on site or over the phone, to ensure maximal uptime and Siemens’ reputation as a company of choice
- Working collaboratively to ensure smooth installations, including the completion of all necessary documentation
- Training of customers in the training centre and onsite
- Proactive customer support, including regularly following up customers, evaluating competencies and recommending additional training, implementing software updates and delivering ????? ????? customers to ensure better customer / patient outcomes
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of sales strategies to ensure company financial objectives are met
- Contribute to the promotion of Siemens Diagnostics products to demonstrate the product and organisational capabilities
To be successful in this role, essential criteria include:
- Tertiary qualification in Science, Applied Science or related field
- Previous pathology or laboratory experience
- Experience in sample handling, processing and result validation
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment and a commitment to your ongoing learning and development.
How do I apply?
We look forward to receiving your informative application. Please apply online.
If you have any questions, we would be happy to assist you: Please e-mail ???@???.??? - please note that no resumes will be attended to via this e-mail.