Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Association of Genetic Support of Australasia (AGSA)
AGSA is a tax-deductible registered charity, formed in 1988 to provide support and information for individuals and families affected by a genetic condition or rare disease.
Please visit our website for more information about genetic conditions and to learn about our annual events, seminars and support options.
• The successful applicant will have the ability to work independently, be self motivated and have an interest in genetic conditions and disability issues.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills (word, excel, power point, access database, web)
• Current driver’s license.
• Willingness to travel and do some weekend work.
Tertiary qualifications in genetic counselling, health, social work or education and an understanding of genetic disorders are desirable but not essential.
Inquiries to Dianne Petrie, Director by phone: (??) ???? ????
Applications can be sent via email or post to: Dianne Petrie, AGSA, ???, Surry Hills 2010 by 31st January 2013.