Founded in 2005, Criteo provides the world leading pay per click (PPC) personalized retargeting solution.
Criteo's advanced technology enables online e-commerce sites to re-engage with potential customers who have left their website via dynamic banners containing the most relevant product specific recommendations that are generated in real-time for each individual.
Criteo displays tens of millions of personalized banners on a daily basis across a wide variety of premium websites. More than 1,400 major online retailers across the USA, Europe, Asia and Latin America, including a large number of the top 100, are already enjoying this breakthrough personalized retargeting service.
Reporting to the Managing Director, Australia, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing client campaigns, from initial set-up and launch, through to making Criteo a long-term strategic investment channel.
• Manage a portfolio of existing clients to grow revenues and achieve margin goal
• Work closely with Sales, Integration, Creative, Business Development to effectively optimize client campaigns
• Work incredibly smart to meet or exceed goals
• Constant monitoring, analysis and optimization of advertiser’s campaign performance
• Upsell of advertiser to long term uncapped cost of sale budget
• Meticulously maintain contact and deal information for all clients in CRM tool
To be considered for the role you will need:
• Proven account management experience gained in an on-line environment
• Detailed knowledge of the Australian on-line market
• Passion for interactive media and performance based display advertising
• Strong knowledge and experience account managing SEM,PPC,SEO
• Technical knowledge of site tagging, ad serving and ad operations preferred
• Good knowledge and experience of retail, travel and classifieds preferred
• Strong analytical skills. Must be very competent in Excel. (formulas, modelling)
• Commercially strong with good phone and questioning skills
• Good experience of presenting, educating, managing and advising clients on digital investment strategy
You can't miss the opportunity we offer you to develop your career. Join us to contribute to one of the latest disrupting technologies in online advertising. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking. Criteo corporate culture aims to attract and retain the best talent while rewarding excellence, so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.
For more information, have a look at our website: www.criteo.com.