Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
8 x Senior Workers Compensation Case Managers
To $75K + super + bonus + benefits
Small portfolios, be involved in client relationships, coach staff
Insurer experiencing growth - Excellent career prospects for Seniors
This is an opportunity for you to hear about four enticing options.
One is the market leader of the Workers Compensation industry and has a brilliant reputation for career development. The second insurer is a specialist with a highly experienced mature team. The 3rd is well renowned in the industry for there continued growth and high performance. The fourth is an office based in Parramatta. There are 8 current senior roles that are available in front end, tail, corporate, psychological or SME teams. On offer is a salary package of $65K to $75K + super + bonus (Negotiable) as well as various great employee benefits
. Both of the insurers offer a variety of benefits including additional annual leave, flexible work hours and career progression plans.
As the integral Senior Case Manager in a team that either manages front end, tail, major client, severe injuries or psychological claims you will:
- Be the team second in charge
- Use your excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills to build relationships over the phone and in person with claimants, their Managers and all other stakeholders
- Give advice about Workers Compensation to key contacts within your clients
- Mentor about 5 or 6 less experienced Case Managers and be their go-to person who solves problems
- Manage your own portfolio of about 60 claims effectively by developing effective injury management plans, case conferencing and achieving return to work
- Make a positive contribution to interesting internal improvement focused projects
You need to have a very strong recent background in Workers Compensation Case Management. You also need to have excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to build rapport with stakeholders at all levels.
Interviews are taking place as soon as possible with flexible start dates.
Please either email ???@???.??? use the apply now button below.
Mark Russell, Insurance Recruitment Specialist - (??) ???? ????