Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Busy Darlinghurst office requires a team player to assist in the day to day administration and reception duties. We are seeking a dynamic self starter with excellent communication and computer skills to assist with all aspects of real estate admin/reception duties.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Exceptional presentation
- Outstanding communication skills & attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Professional phone manner
- Competent in Microsoft word and Excel
- Answering ????? ?????
- Typing all documents for the property management and sales divisions
- Updating of relevant websites
- Assisting in End of Month
- General reception duties
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to re-enter the work force or wanting to establish a career in real estate.
Please forward you CV via fax (??) ???? ????or email reception@ innercity .com.au,attention Stephanie Cotroneo. All enquiries will be treated with the strictest of confidence.